Complete Process of Court Marriage in Rishikesh– The Process of Court Marriage is the same all over India. This has been made possible and governed under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. By this act, men and women of different religions can get married in a civil ceremony. Men and women of the same religion can also opt for court marriage instead of rituals. Court Marriage Rules and Laws 2021
For the marriage of a Hindu in India, the Marriage Act 1955 or the Special Marriage Act 1954, under this all marriages are registered. According to this act, whoever marries the court. Dog needs some documents to do her court marriage. which is like this.
Court Marriage: Conditions
According to Chapter 2, Section 4, it is necessary to fulfill certain conditions in order to enter into this marriage.
Court Marriage with High Court Protection
If a man / boy and a woman / girl both want to get married with each other of their own free will but the family of both or any one is against this marriage then in this situation it is best to take protection order from Hon'ble High Court. Because in such cases it is commonly seen that where a woman / girl performs a court marriage or Arya Samaj marriage against the wishes of her family, then her family members will get first information under Section 366 of the Indian Penal Code. Reports (FIRs) are filed against the boy which amount to a serious offense and no marriage certificate or court marriage certificate shall in any case be considered conclusive evidence that the girl has committed a crime. They have done marriage or court marriage etc. of their own free will and without any coercion, so it is not possible in every situation to file First Information Report (FIR) only and only on the basis of marriage certificate or court marriage certificate. Unless you have a protection order from the Hon'ble High Court.
What is Protection Order?
According to the Fundamental Right given by the Indian Constitution 1950, any two persons, being a man and a woman, can marry each other of their own free will and your Indian Constitution guarantees the protection of life and personal liberty of all. is.
When and how to get this protection order?
When the child, husband and wife, married or court married, petition before the Hon'ble High Court through advocates that both of us have, of our own volition, married each other which was against the wishes of the family or society and Because of this we are now being harassed by the society, by the family or by the police or with the support of the police or both of us are likely to be harassed and it is also possible that a First Information Report will be filed in this regard. Which would be against the law. The Hon'ble High Court, considering this petition, can pass a protection order, under which the government and the Senior Superintendent of Police of that district direct the society and the family that both the husband and the wife can live independently with each other. and no person has the right to interfere in the peaceful married life of both the husband and wife and it will be the duty of the Superintendent of Police of that district that no person should be harassed even if they are both parents. Nor will any unlawful First Information Report (FIR) be filed.
Advantages of Marriage Certificate in Rishikesh:-
- Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
- Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
- Certificate of Marriage is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
- It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents Required for Court Marriage in Rishikesh:-
- Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
- Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
- Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
- If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
- If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
- If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
- Two Witnesses (Both should be major)