Today Marriage is a great place to get a Marriage Registration in Greater-Noida and Uttar Pradesh. We provide a legal document certified by court and Govt. of India. Marriage Registration is a very simple and fastest procedure in India. We are No 1 in Greater-Noida to provide such types of legal certificate. For this certification ages should be more then 21 for women and 23 for men. You have to carry a legal and valid age proof certificate for this Registration.
This is a best piece of evidence offered by court and approved by Govt. of India. In earlier love marriage is seems to be curse for new couple, but now a days it is validated by court. This is valid under Act 1937 in India.
This is a union of two soul or couple where marriage ceremony performed under law. If you are planning to do a legal marriage, you should carry a legal marriage certificate. For this certification we are here to help you always. When you registration have been done our administrative officer will declare them as a husband and wife. We have lots of legal adviser who are always ready to help you in any condition.
To do registration just call us and meet along with two familiar witness for the proof of valid marriage registration. For more details about Hindu marriage act of others please contact us immediately of call us to done your lovely preplanned marriage certification.
When you want to do love marriage or inter-cast marriage, don't waist you important time. Meet us and get a surprised offer to do a legal marriage which validated by Govt. of India and certified by Court under Act 1955.
Marriage Certificate in Greater Noida
Welcome to No 1 Marriage Registration Greater Noida Professional all Wedding and All evaluate marriage solutions provided to all local indian. Wedding solemnised can be under the Hindu Wedding Act, 1955 or under the Unique Wedding Act, 1954,All evaluate marriage Act,1937, court marriage is now a legal need in most of a close by local indian local local. factors a powerful marriage documentation from the Market market industry sector registrar of Marriages is required. There are different ideas for different religious ideas. For example there are Hindu Wedding Act, Islamic Wedding Act, and Spiritual Wedding Act and for the Parsee there is Parsee Wedding. You can do your perform successfully in brief time frame with the help of our marriage center in Greater Noida.
Advantages of Marriage Certificate:-
- Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
- Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
- Certificate of Marriage is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
- It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents Required for Marriage Registration:-
- Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
- Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
- Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
- If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
- If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
- If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
- Two Witnesses (Both should be major)